Buy Kel-Tec RFB 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Win) Semi-Automatic Rifle with 18-inch Barrel Online
What’s in the Box
- Kel-Tec RFB 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Win)
- (1) Magazine
- Rifle Sling
- Owner’s Manual
The Kel-Tec RFB™ is the first truly ambidextrous 7.62 NATO bullpup ever developed, thanks to its patented, forward ejecting system. It’s also one of the safest bullpups ever made, with the breach separated from the shooter’s face by two layers of 1.6mm steel. One 20-round magazine included.
The RFB is a revolutionary design utilizing aircraft quality components made on state of the art CNC machinery. Every single aspect of the design has been thoroughly tested to ensure the utmost in reliability, function, and ease of use.
All sheet metal components are made of aircraft quality 4130 steel. The bolt and receiver are made of 4140 steel. The gas system on the RFB is made of 4140 steel and internally plated. It is designed to be low maintenance and be corrosion resistant.
- Manufacturer: Kel-Tec
- Model: RFB-18
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO (308 Winchester)
- Barrel: 18″ Medium profile barrel with 5/8×24″ Threaded Muzzle
- Overall Length: 35.9″
- Twist Rate: 1:11.25″
- Trigger Pull: 5 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds
- Weight Unloaded: 8.1 lbs.
- Operating System: Gas Operated; Tilting Bolt
- Scope Mount: Mil-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail